Based in New Zealand, Fabric Structures Ltd specialises in the design and fabrication of bespoke architectural and event structures. We provide internal and external expertise on a wide range of materials including PVC, PVC Mesh, Metal Mesh, Lycra, PTFE and ETFE. We are also the local distributors for a range of architectural membrane products.
From cable tensioned structures to fixed frame canopies and inflatables, we deliver fabric solutions for commercial buildings, events and exhibitions, outdoor sport and recreation spaces and facades, across a range of sectors. Recent projects include; The Green School, Hagley Cricket Pavilion, Laneways Whangarei, The Cloud and various zoo aviary & enclosures at Auckland Zoo.
Fabric Structures is committed to developing the ‘architectural textile fabrication and design’ industry as a whole. We have a demonstrated record of innovation and excellence in service delivery.
- Sport and Recreation, including aquatic
- Insulated enclosures
- Oztech retractables roofs and pre-engineered solutions
- Bird Aviaries
- Large Animal Enclosures; e.g. tiger enclosure at Auckland Zoo
- Every type of Building (Commercial, industrial, tertiary, cultural, shopping centres, sports, extensions)
- Efficient Thermal and Solar Protection